Tran Kiet (Jenny) Le
Hi, my name is Tran Kiet (Jenny) Le. I am a registered psychologist who graduated from The University of Queensland. I have experience working with people from diverse backgrounds. I also worked as an academic tutor at the University of Queensland in 2017 and 2018.
I strongly believe that there is no "one-size-fits-all" approach or model. I am committed to integrating different techniques and strategies to assist clients in achieving their treatment goals. Some of the modalities that I use are Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT), Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT), Interpersonal Therapy (IPT), Solution-Focused Therapy (SFT), Schema Therapy (ST), and Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR- basic training).
In addition to English, I speak Vietnamese fluently. My interest areas include:
- Stress, Anxiety, and Depression
- Transitional Challenges
- Trauma and Complex Trauma
- Grief and Loss
- Interpersonal Difficulties
- Master of Applied Psychology
- Bachelor of Behavioural Science (Honours in Psychology)
- Graduate Diploma in Psychology
- Face to face counselling
- Telehealth available
- Consults in English and Vietnamese